10 Ways to Become Confident
1. Smile. Not only will it brighten your day, but it will make others around you smile too.
2. At the end of each day write down something you think you did well on.
Ex. I stood up for a girl who was being bullied today in class today.
3. Listen to songs that make you happy, not ones that make you want too, shut yourself off from the world and cry all day in your room.
4. Believe that you’re in a confidence bubble. Kind of like your wearing an invisibility coat.
5. Love what you wear. When you look good, it changes the way you feel. This will make you confident with presenting yourself to society.
6. Walk with purpose. Walk like you have got somewhere to be.
7. Make eye contact with the person you’re talking too.
8. Next time you’re at a party meet someone new. The girl by herself in the corner looks like a good person to start with.
9. Clear out the clutter in your life. A messy room equals a messy mind.
10. Stop comparing yourself to others. Focus on your positive qualities, rather than comparing yourself to others, it’s a great way to boost self-confidence.