Acrylic Nail Designs
This blog covers several acrylic nail designs, starting with cute and simple rainbow styles. The second video shows how to apply Black Lace onto nails and the last video is a gallery of amazing special occasion designs!
So I hope there’s something to suit everybody here:
Rainbow design on white base
The first design can be done on French Manicured acrylic nails and features lots of bright colours, to cheer you up in the dark, winter days!
- Base and top coat
- Base of French Manicure
- White, red, yellow, green, blue and glitter polish
- Coloured rhinestones (optional)
- Fine-point brush
- Acrylic liquid
- Red, yellow, green and blue acrylic powder
- Apply base coat and base colour of white.
- Then take each separate nail polish colour and paint a curved line across your nails e.g. blue at the tip, then green, then yellow, then red so you end up with a pretty rainbow effect. Leave to dry.
- Don’t worry if the lines aren’t anywhere near perfect, because when you apply the next step, they’ll look nicely blended.
- Apply the glitter nail polish over the rainbow section of each nail.
- And that gives you bright and cheerful rainbow nails!
Part 2 – Adding the M & M sweets
If you want to add more to this design, take the acrylic liquid and powder and use them to place little, round balls in red, green, blue and yellow onto the rainbow section of each nail.
Then with a fine brush, you can mark the 3-D shapes with an M, to make them into tiny, M & M sweets.
It’s a cute and playful look that will brighten up the atmosphere wherever you go!
Sweets M&M’s & Rainbow Tips – Super Easy Acrylic 3D Nail Art Designs
2) Black Lace on White & Black and Pearl 3-Dimensional Look
This video shows a highly original and trendy black and white acrylic nail design that’s not difficult to copy at home.
It’s a glamorous look, but as it’s shown here in black and white shades, it will match with all your outfits.
The manicured nails are mixed between traditional French Manicured acrylics, with two nails painted with white nail polish and decorated with pretty, black lace on top.
And that’s not all, because another feature nail is white with black jet beads and tiny, ultra-modern, iridescent seed pearls added for a fabulous 3-dimensional effect!
Lace Acrylic Nails ~ Black and White
3) Artistic Acrylic Nail Designs – Special Occasion Styles
Here’s a fabulous gallery of nail designs to inspire you in your nail art hobby or to show your manicurist what you want her to do on your nails.
They are fairly complicated, but so beautiful I just had to include them in today’s blog. If you like flowers and elaborate designs, you’ll absolutely love these nail designs!
Acrylic Nail Art Gallery
And remember, you can get completely different looks if you do these designs in your own choice of colours!
And here are some pictures of Acrylic Nail Designs, enjoy.